Monday 8 June 2020

School Play- Forced into Crossdressing 5

Now after practicing the complete week in bra pantie and suit salwar i was finally becoming a professional to carry that dress as a girl and also I started looking like a girl. 

Now I was able to rehears all my lines perfectly and also was able to walk and talk like girl. 

Then after 1 week mom came to me one day and said khushboo. Yes now khushboo wasnmy official home name and I used to like it. She said khushboo now you are able to carry suit easily and now it's the time that you go one step ahead. 

I was confused and asked my mom one step ahead means? 

Mom told one step ahead means saree. 

Saree..  .    ..    .. I asked in shock and confusion. 

Mom then took me to her bedroom and from her shelf she took out an cream color saree with black backless blouse. I was shocked to see that she has already stiched the blouse for me. 

I don't know why but from inside I was also excited to try that saree. I was already imagining myself in it. 

Then I had a shower and after coming out I was wearing the normal bra. Then mom told no darling this bra strap will be visible in this bra you should try this strapless bra. Then mom gave me the strapless bra and helped me to wear the saree. 

Then she applied some makeup on me and also she made we wear earrings. 

Wow I was looking so gorgeous and sexy in that dress. Mom took couple of my pics in that saree. 

Then mom gave me lesson of 2 hrs of how to walk and carry the saree. Mom also taught me in between some house hold works. 

So now for next one week daily I used to wear different types of sarees and work in home as a daughter. 

I was loving my life as a girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biwi ka boyfriend 5

Biwi ka boyfriend 5 Boss se fir apna maal meri wife ke muh par gira diya aur meri wife ne pura maal pi liya aur land ko fir chat...